Objectives and activities
- Students should be well advanced in library usage at the beginning of academic session
Follow the rules or amendments properly.
- To Provide reading material regarding new research and theories to cater the need of readers.
- Timely renewal of subscriptions to magazines, publications and modern technology.
- To ensure that the technologies used by the library are put to good use so that the library gets world-class recognition.
- To organize meetings to discuss important issues about the library.
- Involving all faculty members in the selection of books related to their subjects.
- Organizing exhibitions of booksellers for the purchase of books.
- Taking action for violation of norms in the library.
- Get suggestions for the purchase of new books from teachers and students
Various Library Services
(Library will be open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm)
Details of various services provided by the library
- Membership of 10 newspapers.
- Study room facilities.
- Online public access catalog facility. (OPAC)
- Issuing library ID cards to every student.
- Facilitating old question papers.
- Facilitating copying.
- Facilitating National and international research journals