Student Welfare Cell
- To provide guidance and counseling to technical university students on various issues and to assist them to organize the academic and personal needs of a university school life effectively.
- To identify and provide support to all the students who can react to the needy and emotional incidents of the university campus.
- Providing counseling for mental health emergencies on campus.
- The Student Welfare Cell will help the students of the university in education as well as in the overall personality development of the student so that the students can get full benefit of the opportunity of education in the university.
- The goal of the student welfare cell is to provide time management, academic success skills, conflict resolution, dealing with difficult situations and providing stress prevention techniques and diagnostic services.